If you are a web designer/developer, graphic designer or even an experienced blogger, perhaps you would you like to share some of your knowledge or expertise with the readers of CSS Matter. We welcome your participation and help to provide our readers with solid articles and useful insights!
What should you write about?
Feel free to pitch us on any design topic of interest, but note that we’re currently looking for articles on the following:
- Responsive Design
- Compilation Posts
What are the benefits of writing for this blog?
- There will be an author Label at the end of every Article you write.
- The article will be published as your name.
- Your name will be listed in the Author Page with your Website, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and Google+ Link.
- An 180×180 gravatar.com Picture.
- Finally save your article in a html or doc/docx format. If you know WordPress then i will send WordPress admin details.
- Our Google Page Rank is 1.
- I submit all the articles in more than 15 Sites, so that it can get more readers.
- You will get a feedback on your article within 24hrs.
- If you are not sure what to write, then also contact me and we will discuss and finalize the subject for the article.
- Your name will be show on our About us page as a Author of CSS Matter.
How do you apply?
If you’re interested in writing articles for CSS Matter, send us a brief email
We are always glad to make new contacts and explore new possibilities. We would be very happy to welcome you in our CSS Matter team!